Cashew and Goji Berry Breakfast
An energising multigrain porridge of cashew nuts, goji berries, dates and ground flaxseed.
Healthy, hearty, hot and delicious - our expedition breakfasts are designed to get even the grumpiest campers out of bed and going all day.
- 500kcal of high energy, high protein, and high fibre food in every pack
- super lightweight and easy to pack - only 123g a bag (including packaging weight)
- quick & easy - just add hot water
- wholesome and delicious, packed with yummy fruits and nuts for a naturally tasty breakfast
- Add approx 250-300ml boiling water
- Stir well and cover for 7 minutes
- Eat and enjoy
|Typical values||per 100g||per pack (ave 120g)|
|Energy||415 kcal / 1736 kJ||500 kcal / 2092 kJ|
|of which sugars||19.5g||23.5g|
|of which saturates|
INGREDIENTS: oats (gluten), cashew nuts 23%, dates (dates, rice flour), millet flakes, flaxseed, raw cane sugar, goji berries 2% (sulphurised), coconut milk powder, raspberries, salt, lemon, mixed spice.
ALLERGENS: see ingredients in bold. This expedition meal is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Learn how to edit the text in this section by looking at your theme's notes section